Investor and Advisor
Using a dual business model leveraging our private equity expertise, Over the Water Capital (OTW Capital) operates as an equity investor into small and mid-sized Scandinavian companies with an identifiable competitive advantage, and also engages as a strategic advisor to owners and managers of Scandinavian and international SMEs. Our team has an impressive record of strategy work, related restructurings, leading buy and sell-side mergers and acquisitions as well as fundraising. We provide these services on a fee basis, but the duality of our modus operandi gives us a high degree of flexibility to shape the remuneration package for our work to fit all parties.
We at OTW Capital are managers and entrepreneurs ourselves and aim constantly to provide excellent service. We are known by our approach, which is characterized by an active and frank engagement with our partners for years – always with uncompromising ethical integrity, regardless if we act as strategic advisors or investors.
As a company engaging with OTW Capital, you can expect:
- An engaged, active and frank partner passionate about increasing competitiveness
- Support and help in evaluation, formation and implementation of strategy
- Support in internationalization
- Support and help in recruitment of key personnel
- A capacity to understand your industry
- Support in building value and realizing full value at exit
- Profound experience in technology evaluation and integration of technology into business processes
- Profound experience in innovative service concepts and the related implications on value chains